Music Tuesday - One Word

Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

So we were driving east on County Line Road in Littleton on 12/04/08 at night and I saw a fireball blaze through the sky. I checked the clock - 8:42PM. The fireball was heading east towards Parker but looked like it would impact somewhere between I-25 and Parker. But there was no rumble, explosion or even a flash or light. I checked all the news sites and googled fireball sightings and couldn't find anything related to that specific night. However, I learned that there are tons of meteorites that hit in Eastern Colorado.

Here is a quick sketch of what it looked like:


I also saw this drycleaning truck in the area. No drycleaner has that kind of money these days to warrant a uhaul sized delivery vehicles. This is the most obvious undercover CIA UFO detection vehicle I've ever seen. You gotta know there are millions of dollars of computer hardware in that delivery truck. Coincidence that I saw both in the same area?
What this all has to do with Weezer? I don't know.

No comments: