Scripture Monday - Agency

In legal terms, an agent is someone who acts on behalf of their client. For example a real estate agent acts on behalf of the home seller. Perhaps an alternative way of thinking of divine agency as freedom to choose, you could think of it as acting on behalf of the Lord. We get to chose how we serve our client, who is ultimately the Lord.

Maybe this isn't a new concept for everyone, but it was a fresh idea in my studies yesterday.

Two great agents and then one more great agent (I'll have to do a painting of the first picture sometime):

1 comment:

Jackary said...

Wow!! I have never seen it put that way. It really got me thinking about how I use my agency and how I need to be using it. I have thought alot about agency lately with all thats going on and that made it all... simple really. Thanks!!