Splenda Packet Super Power

Heroes' new season is starting in a week and I just wanted everyone to know that I am coming out of hiding. I have a super power! For the longest time I thought I had this crazy knack, but then I realized after watching this show, that it is really a super power.

My power helps me to choose the right amount of splenda packets and excedrin tablets. Seriously!

Every morning at work, I sweeten my oatmeal with Splenda and every time I reach for the bowl of splenda packets, I think in my head how many I want to grab, maybe 4, maybe 8, maybe 17, depending on how much fake sugar I think I need, and to my astonishment, that is how many packets I pick up. I have never had to put packets back because I picked up too many and I've never had to pick up more because I didn't pick up enough.

Even crazier, when I get a headache and open the bottle of excedrine, I just say to myself, dude, this is a bad headache, but still, you only need two pills. Then I give the bottle a little sidways shake and bam, only two pills fall out. Never more! Never less.

This power doesn't seem to work on Nutra Sweet Packets or Ibuprofen. There may be other countable items that would trigger my powers, but I haven't found them yet.

I've been racking my brain to try and find a way the producers of Heroes could work me into their story line with no success. It is hard to find a way to make the precise quantities of Splenda and Excedrine work into a plot to save the world.

No comments: