Days of Halloween, 9-14

I usually don't do backgrounds. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I saw a similar background and wanted to try it out. This one has a Halloween feel. You gotta know that person in the middle is gonna get got by something.


We did some alternate Wizard of Oz sketches in 2005. This was the Scarecrow showing that he didn't have a heart. Then I realized it was the Tin Man that didn't have a heart. The Scarecrow didn't have a brain. So this is just an interesting Halloween sketch now.


This was a watercolor I did for Aaron in 2006. It also isn't Halloween related but it is kinda creepy. It is from a poem or something describing some internal conflict as Kafkaesque fight with oneself in an old greasy cardboard box. I think it was called Lute dos Intestinos (Fight of the Guts).


A 2005 sketch of the Mad Hatter from some Alice in Wonderland concepts.


This guy is from a nightmare I had a couple years ago. I sent the original to Aaron but I still had the watercolor and pencil sketch so that I could put it together again for this post. The background was watercolored by Mylie. The pencils were scanned and photoshop colored.


I did this quick sketch of Andi and then decided to add a little Halloween in the background. What a cutie. Andi is pretty darn cute too.


No comments: