Weekend update: nightmare, sleep paralysis, pansy

So for anyone who hasn't already poked fun at me for screaming like a little girl the other night, here is the story. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move. I looked up and I saw a guy standing over me.
I knew he wanted to kill me but I couldn't do anything. This is when Andi woke me up because she said I was "screaming like a little girl."

At the same time, Mylie woke up in the middle of the night and happened to walk in on me screaming like her. When I finally moved and saw her black silhoette standing by my bed, I almost punched her through the wall if not for Andi holding me back.

The next day I got to work at read my usual geek news and here is one of the articles that I read about Sleep Paralysis. Here is a pic from the article. It says that I'm not the only one who screams like a little girl ... or at least I'm not the only one who has terrorizing dreams of someone standing on me in my sleep.

Let me know if you have ever had a similar experience.

6 comments:

erica said...

good wife for not letting you punch out your 5 year old girl.

Life Travels with the Parental Units said...

Nope - I've never had that kind of paralysis - my most common form comes from eating to much at the oriental buffet (aka - mar and my date tonight). Maybe I should write about some of my somewhat paralyzing dreams. Now there is a topic that any freudian could wrap his teeth into - as opposed to sweet and sour chicken.

mctele said...

index bags replica gucci click here for more info luxury replica bags next page replica louis vuitton bags

Unknown said...

find more dolabuy ysl Web Site replica bags online visite site replica ysl

nesmeighp said...

learn the facts here now look at this web-site this website see browse around this web-site you can check here

thatey said...

Ysl replica bags o66 w6l76t2h52 replica wallets f84 c1n48l8t78 replica designer backpacks t54 c3u82y4s46