Friday - another movie review

Twilight – better than expected because it was better than the book. (running through the forest and climbing trees was a little lame). I read the book and would rather ram a wooden stake through my own chest than hear one more gooey account of Edward’s beauty. Plus, like most people out there, I try to identify with the main character. Since I’m a guy, I naturally try and identify with Eddy. I thought they did a lousy job casting Edwardo and thought this would be a better promo poster.

2 comments:

erica said...

rich watched this with me last night. we laughed. and then we laughed again.

out numbered said...

That is hilarious! I totally agree. Edward was cast all wrong and the first book about did me in with all the mushy stuff. I couldn't take it anymore...and then I read the rest of the series and they did get better. Still too mushy but fun reads. -Deanna