Art Wednesday - Angstish

No legitimate art today. I’m too disgusted by the prevailing false philosophy of modern artists who claim a right to the freedom of established art because of the absurd conclusion that developing beauty must be avant-garde. Their hypocritical extremism is supposed to uphold their new dichotomous metropolitan bohemianism as if they could conform to some standard of nonconformity.

Here is my satirical attempt at their style. I call this picture angstish: a beautiful combination of anger, and anxiety (I made up that word by the way).

2 comments:

The Mighty Yam said...

I reply to myself by saying that what I really meant to say is that artists try to be different by acting like all the other different people.

Jackary said...

LOL!!! I totally agree with everything!! If you want to be different good for you do something I haven't seen!!! It seems as if it is the same as the last person who said I want to do something different!! I hope that made since!!!